WVAEA, Inc. members can expect the following benefits:
* A legislative network that gives members a voice on state and national adult
* A national network that provides a venue for members to share concepts,
strategies, and ideas
* An education network that links members with institutions, agencies, and
businesses that invests in life-long learning
* A national network through COABE (Commission on Adult Basic Education)
* A customer-based network of providers that equips clients with
employability and leadership skills
* A nuturing network that promotes professional growth through local, state,
and national networks
In addition, members can apply for professional development, special event, and program supplement grants. Each member may apply for up to two grants during a 12 month period.
If you wish to join WVAEA, Inc., please complete the online membership application.