Board of Directors
The WVAEA, Inc. Board of Directors consists of the Executive Committee, nine Directors elected at-large, the Chairman of the Board Development Committee, and not more than four Ex-officio board members at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
The terms of the nine elected directors is for three years. Directors who are elected in the Annual Meeting wil begin their term on January 1 of the following year.
* serve as the governing body between annual meetings
* manage the business of the association
* implement the decisions of the membership
* fill vacancies for an unexpired term that may occur in any office, except President
* recruit and appoint an Executive Director to handle the day to day operations of
Elected Board Members